Mentor: Prof. KM Sharika, Avisha Gaur, Yatin Azad
Project Members: Debaditya Bhattacharya, Muskan Goyal, Rakesh Potnuru, Rishika Saraswat, Sagarima Datta, Saksham Pruthi, Sanket Garg, Swapnil Singh
The project aims to fulfill its objective through a research study:
“To find the effect of acetaminophen in empathy and social decision-making.”
The goals hence, can be outlined as:
- Understand the concept of empathy for pain and in this pursuit monitor and understand brain functionality to a certain aspect.
- Learn EEG data processing and analysis using the EEGLAB toolbox of MATLAB.
- Generalise and work towards automating the process of filtering EEG data.
- Study, record, process, observe, analyse, discuss and present results obtained from the research study by implementing everything learnt to organic data.
- Compile results and derive a comprehensible conclusion.